Sometimes, a picture says a thousand words!
Take a peek at a few of my Sephora goodies from my recent shopping excursion on Friday. Some of my favorite things, along with some new research specimens.
- Tarte- MultipleEYE Clinically Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer I buy these little gems two and three at a time. Use it under any mascara formula to pop (and protect) your lashes.
- Nars- Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base I always buy two of these during Sephora’s 20% VIB promotion. I haven’t found a better shadow base than this one. Perfect if you need a fade-proof eye.
- Clinique -Superbalm Lip Treatment I buy three at a time and keep one on my bed stand, one in my cosmetic bag, and one in the pocket of my running jacket. Protects your lips during the winter months and offers a fabulous glossy sheen. (Note: Clinique also makes Superbalm Tints, but I don’t love those as much as the original version…just saying.)
- Makeup Forever - Sens’ Eyes Waterproof Eye Cleanser This stuff lifts off the most stubborn eye makeup out there. To date, Marc Jacob’s Magic Marc’er Precision Pen holds my wow-I-can’t-get-this-stuff-off record…until it met my good friend, Sens’ Eyes!
- Bite - Cashmere Lip Cream in Rioja. Best. Red. Ever.
- Bite - Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Honey — for the softer, gentler side of me.
- Benefit - Gimme Brow. Let’s see how Gimme Brow stacks up against my reining champion, Kevyn Aucoin’s Precision Brow in Brunette!
- Makeup Forever – Aqua Brow in Ash. Ok – so I got carried away with brow products. WHATEVER!
Stay tuned for the scoop on my new toys! Until then –I still have 8 hours until Sephora’s 20% off promotion ends. Don’t you just love online shopping!